Labels

Friday, August 29, 2014

MoDOT/Southwest Area Road and Bridge Work



  • Bates County
I-49: One northbound and/or one southbound lane closed in areas between Archie and Rich Hill. Mile Markers 120-147. Resurfacing and installing guardrail.

  • Cass County
I-49: Slope slide repair will close the right lane of southbound I-49 just south of 155th Street from 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2, to 4 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 3, and from 8 p.m. Wednesday to 4 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4.

Route 58: Sidewalk, curb and gutter work will close the right lane at times on eastbound Route 58 between I-49 and N. Clint Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily from Thursday, Aug. 21, through Sept. 12.

Route 58: Sidewalk, curb and gutter work will close a lane at times on westbound Route 58 between I-49 and N. Clint Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Aug. 31.

I-49: Roadside work will restrict southbound I-49 between 155th Street and 163rd Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through October 1.

I-49: Asphalt milling and resurfacing will restrict southbound I-49 at Route B near Archie through September 29.

I-49: Rehabilitation and re-decking of the East Outer Road Bridge between Rockhaven Road and Peculiar Drive a mile northwest of Harrisonville will restrict northbound and southbound I-49 beneath the bridge through September 10.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.