Labels

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

From the desk of Greg Mullinax

Greg Mullinax
Some of you may have no reason to know, so I thought I'd remind you how lucky we are in Bates County to have the medical and rehabilitation options we do. 

I'm reminded of this as I have been meeting with staff at every licensed healthcare facility throughout the county. 

Today I was privileged to have productive meetings with nursing staff at Breezy Meadows Rehabilitation Center in Butler and Bates County Memorial Hospital Emergency Department. 

Yesterday, a great visit to Adrian Manor in Adrian. We are surrounded by dedicated healthcare professionals who have the best interests of their patients at heart. 

People are often quick to point out what we don't have, but this is an area in which we are fortunate. - Just my thoughts! 


From Newly Elected Bates County Coroner Greg D. Mullinax

No comments:

Post a Comment

.