Labels

Friday, December 13, 2013

ACT in Butler‏

AS OF 11:50 A.M. ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13 BUTLER HS WILL BE GIVING THE ACT.  

Just so you all know, many schools in our area give the ACT.  I know there is a cancellation for ACT tomorrow, but that is not for Butler.  It must be for a surrounding school.  When you publish the ACT cancellation, would you please include the town so students don't get confused.  The cancellation is up to each individual school.
I will make the decision to cancel tomorrow morning by 6:00 a.m.  I will let FM 92.1 and Bates County Live know so the cancellation can be broadcasting tomorrow morning.  I know that FM92 is broadcasting currently that the ACT has been canceled, but that is not the ACT in Butler.  I think that must be for another town. 

ACT says if we have the test and we have students who can not make it, ACT will attempt to accommodate those unable to test because of the weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.